₹4,20,849 - ₹3,85,578.00
(as of Feb 22, 2023 12:45:11 UTC – Details)
12th Gen Intel Processors: With 8 cores and 16 threads, get desktop-level performance to power intense creative programs (2D and 3D) in the convenience of a laptop.
Built to perform:Take your projects to a new level. Get AI-acceleration in top creative apps backed by the NVIDIA Studio platform. The GeForce RTX Series laptops are built to perform in record time. The XPS 17 is available with GeForce RTX 3060 graphics.
Advanced thermal design :The discrete graphics feature offers unique dual opposite outlet fans, resulting in more airflow overall and improved skin temperatures
A vibrant visual experience
Stay immersed in the creative flow with high resolution, color-rich panels and increased viewing space to keep you productive. Integrated Eyesafe display technology helps to reduce harmful blue light while maintaining vivid color. The stunning four-sided Infinity Edge display enables an amazing screen-to-body ratio providing a 43.18 cm (17 inch) screen in a 38.1 cm (15 inch) size form factor
Created for creators.
XPS configurations badged with Creator Edition* have been carefully selected for those wishing to cultivate their content creation skills—be it photography, graphic design, music production or beyond.
If you’re looking to do your best work, NVIDIA GPUs can make it happen—fast. Render quicker. Broadcast clearer. Edit videos better. From raytracing and VR to AI-powered 8K video editing, NVIDIA GPUs paired with exclusive, free NVIDIA Studio drivers, boost workflow and brings out the best in your creative apps.
A full SD card slot makes the XPS 17 a mecca for photography by enabling rapid import of RAW images.
Using authentic premium materials, the XPS 17 is precision cut to achieve a flawless finish look. All in a durable, lightweight design where the finest details are considered and the essentials are elevated.
Precision manufacturing: 100% of the enclosure is sculpted by a CNC machining process. A high precision, machine-milled aluminum chassis creates an elegant design that’s stronger and stiffer than magnesium or plastic. Diamond cut sidewalls provide a scratch-resistant surface.
Cool and light:The black carbon fiber palm rest, inspired by the aerospace industry, allows for maximum strength and minimal weight.
Elevated essentials:The XPS 17 features a massive display, a broad, comfortable touchpad and an edge-to-edge backlit keyboard with large key caps for maximum productivity
Incredible sound for mixing or listening
Expand audio into an immersive 3D soundscape with our quad-speaker design and Waves Nx 3D Audio for Speakers. The XPS 17 is the first-ever laptop
With a variety of technologies, the new XPS 17 enables more productivity, and faster. Log on instantly with a built-in lid sensor that powers up the laptop in milliseconds, plus log on securely with facial recognition or fingerprint reader and Windows Hello.
Our black packaging trays are a step beyond typical recycling. 25% of the material consists of ocean-bound plastics collected from coastal areas, while the remaining 75% are made up of other recycled plastics.
The XPS 17 is ENERGY STAR certified and EPEAT Gold registered* with 90% of the laptop’s parts being easily recycled or reused
RAM & Storage: 32GB DDR5 & 1TB SSD
Graphics & Keyboard: NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3060 (6GB GDDR6) & Backlit Keyboard
Diaply: 17.0″ UHD+ AR InfinityEdge Touch 500 nits
Ports: 4x Thunderbolt 4 (USB Type C ) with DisplayPort and Power Delivery, 1 Full size SD card reader v6.0, 1 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo jack, Wedge shaped lock slot, 1 USB C to USB A v3.0 & HDMI v2.0 adapter ships standard